If you need to get started with creating a new website or repairing an existing website we can help you get started today!
72 Hour Set Up
There was a time when having a website was optional but nowadays it is a must if you want to compete in today’s marketplace. Many business owners continue to neglect to get a website for their business and they do not even realize the damage that they are doing to themselves. If your competition has a website, you can guarantee that they are getting customers that you are missing out on for not having a website.
DivineWeb assists businesses and organizations of all sizes by setting up their website quickly and easily at an affordable price. Once we complete the initial outline and blueprint for your website, we will have you up and running within 72 hours.
We assist you with:
- Researching your industry trends
- Collecting and gathering information
- Outlining keyword content
- Gathering related audio/visual media
- Combining format and color themes
- Configuring emails and forms
- Launch your website
- Connect your social media
We provide you with a step by step review of the process. We work closely with you to successfully build your brand and represent it online.
Keeping Your Website Updated
If you don’t have a website creating one from scratch can be a daunting task. Now a days you don’t have to be a technical wizard in order to have an awesome website but there are some things that you need to know before you get started. The next 5 steps are just the beginning of getting started
1. Domain Name – Your domain name should represent your business brand.
2. Website Hosting – The server that will host your domain name and website.
3. Design Tools – Collect Themes and plug ins needed for your website.
4. Content – Gather the keyword content (images and text) for the website.
5. Functionality – What tools do you need to engage with your audience.
Why Content is So Important
When someone comes to your website they are looking for answers to their questions or solutions to their problems. When writing your content keep in mind that your goal is to answer your readers questions while simultaniously satisfying the keyword requirements for the search engines algorithms.
It is important that each business owner understand the basic process and development of the website. Even if you are not a technical person it is important to know how your business is represented online. Different businesses and organizations have different needs so it is important to determine the goal of your website and how you can fulfill the needs of your visitors.
Your content will be evidence to your website visitor that you are an authority in your industry. Make sure that you carefully craft your content to reflect what your customers are searching for online.
There are a lot of websites out there that do not update their websites regularly. If someone comes to your website or blog and see the same old content they are less likely to return in the future.
Renewing your content is the best way to build loyalty and credibility with the search engines. Small updates keep the search engines crawling your website and boosts your rankins above websites that fail to update their content on a regular basis. Whatever your industry is you can find articles and video that bring your content alive by presenting current trends or changes thatr may affect you or your customers.
Free Website Evaluation
A website evaluation is a quick examination of your websites speed, productivity, ranking and keyword content.
Our step by step process includes:
- Speed – We check your website for loading speed
- Content – Keyword content volume
- Image – Checking the sized and resolution
- Rankings – Checking the ranking on the major search engines
- Recommendations – We provide recommendations based on the evaluations
- Free Estimates – We provide you with a report and estimates for the fixes and upgrades of your website